Q & A
Common Questions and Answers:
FREE. SATURDAY JANUARY 24TH 2.30PM WOMEN SKIING TOGETHER AT ALTA. OPCIONAL 2:00 PM: SKI LESSONS FOR $12. RSVP ONLINE ONLY. EQUIPMENT RENTAL at UNIVERSITY of UTAH.
BUY $5 CARD AND SKI FOR FREE ANY DAY AFTER 3PM QUESTIONS? CALL ME (801) 904-3633RSVP Click here
"I continued the program at home and I lost 10 pounds in 2 months." - Mary W, SLC
"Fue muy divertido y me ayudó a hacer varias amigas con los mismos gustos." Irma V, Spanish Fork
"I am a single mother working 2 jobs and this was very rewarding." - Heather P, Sandy
Click Here to Register Before February 9th and take 25 dollars off the price.
Print a discount coupon
FOR GOOD RESULTS, GREAT ACTIVITIES
If you provide your body and mind with the right nutrients and exercise, it will rejuvenate, fight the stress, and find balance.
This program is designed to help professional women and busy moms to learn and to practice basic health tips by giving them a complete balance program for the healing and the rejuvenation of your body, mind and spirit.
Women in Nature provides your body, mind and spirit with the right fuels for you to remain in balance and to return to a state of healthiness that you need when you need to go back home and work.
Eliminating body toxins and water weight is very important, does not only help your colon but it also gives you natural energy you never knew you had. Once this has taken place, it will be reflected on your outside.
We have divided the Schedule in 3 areas, on the green time we focus on feeding the mind with professional workshops and instructions, on the red, activities like mountain biking, hiking are focus on the body, on the blue time we focus on the spirit with activities like relaxation, yoga and massage.
What to Bring
What to Bring:
We provide everything but if you already have a mountain bike/snowshoes, let me know so we wil refund you the rental cost.
Suggested Packing List
Do not bring
- Light hiking shoes (not sneakers or heavy hiking boots)
- Outdoor clothes for the day and warmer clothes for the night
- Small backpack to carry water and snacks (dry fruits, nuts, and veggies like baby carrots, peas, etc.)
- Sunscreen (optional)
- Insect repellent
- Hat (optional)
- Guitar (optional, if you are a guitar player)
- Yoga mat and yoga ball (optional)
- Bottled water
- Call me if you have questions about this list (801) 904-3633
- CD Player, i-Pod or MP3 Player
- Any extra high-calorie food that goes with the low calories menu
- Alcohol, cigarettes
- Bring your cell phone though you will want to have it turned off most of the time
Can you relate to any of these questions?
- Do you like to experience new things?
- Do you feel guilty taking time for yourself?
- Do you feel that you need more energy?
- Do you often feel like you need a "getaway from it all"?
- Do you often feel tired or lack of energy?
- Do you suffer from fatigue, headaches, depression or any type of mind-body pain?
- Would you like to know how your body feels like when you are completely relaxed?
- Do you need group support to motivate you sometimes?
- Are you under stress from daily life?
- Would you like to have a getaway for yourself at a very low cost?
- Would you like to get in shape in a short period of time?
- Would you like to get a relaxing massage?
- Do you need to eliminate some toxins or healing yourself from painful experiences?
- Do you want to meet other women with the same needs and likes?
- Would you like to leave the program a better person than when you arrived?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, congratulations and welcome! You qualify for the program!
The Perfect Gift for a wife, employee, daugther, for yourself or for anyone: A Retreat in the Beautiful Wasatch Mountains.